- Library Guild
Taste of Pelham takes place at the Pelham Civic Complex and Ice Arena, and hosts local restaurants, eateries, and caterers. For the price of a ticket, you can come try each business's best offerings! This the primary fundraiser of the Pelham Library Guild. All proceeds from the event go towards supporting the Pelham Public Library through the purchase of materials, technology, and programming.
Calling all area restaurants and caterers! There is no fee to participate as a vendor! Bring one or two of your signature dishes and compete for the "Best Bite" award.
UPDATE: Our vendor list is full for 2023!
Not a culinary genius? That is okay. Local businesses of all types can be a sponsor! We have multiple sponsor levels, each with their own perks.
- Best Seller List $1500.00
- The Classics package $1,000.00
- Autobiographies package $500.00
- Fiction package $250.00
Best Seller List
What is the Library Guild?
The Pelham Library Guild is a group of volunteers who act as advocates for the Pelham Public Library.
The Pelham Library Guild has a 501-C-3 designation from the Internal Revenue Service making it a tax-exempt organization. Donations to the Pelham Library Guild are tax exempt and greatly appreciated.
The Library Guild is a volunteer organization focusing on library advocacy for the Pelham Library, which strives to attain excellence in patron service by providing educational, cultural, and recreational resources. Guild members have an excellent opportunity to assist in the improvement of services offered by the Pelham Library.
Join today and help make this library and this community the best it can be!
Debra Parrott, President
What does the Library Guild do?
- The Guild has awarded college scholarships to Pelham High School graduates.
- Guild members competed in and won first place in the Parks and Rec Department's first Scarecrows in the Park event.
- Guild Members fundraised to purchase all the furnishings in the new Pelham Public Library building.
- Volunteers have assisted as library volunteers contributing over 1,200 volunteer hours of service!
- The Guild puts on the annual Taste of Pelham event.